Hi everyone :) I LOVE fashion and all things ultra cute so I thought id share with you some of my favourite picks for Spring.....hope you like!
1) Every girl need a statement ring and they don't get cuter than this unicorn! If you haven't seen the latest jewellery from Miss S you really must go now as the new stuff is amazing.....they have really upped their game!
£10 from Miss Selfridge
2) A pretty ladylike bag that's the perfect size for your daily essentials. Its not cheap but this isn't throwaway fashion....think of it as an investment piece :)
£215 from hervia.com
3) Irregular Choice are not to everyone's taste but I think they have the most drool worthy shoes.....this one has little bunny beaded details which makes them a must have in my eyes
£80 from spoiledbrat
4) Pearl and Floral sunglasses. These sunglasses really stand out among the masses of sunglasses on the high street in the moment. They are by River Island so there is gorgeous attention to detail.....these beauties look way more pricey than their modest price tag.
£15 from asos
5) Headbands are always an essential accessory in my eyes. This Japanese kanzashi one really stands out from all the boring ones on the high street
£22.13 from Petal Mix on etsy
6) This pretty little blouse is the perfect way to add a bit of subtle kitsch to your work wardrobe
£24.50 from Dorothy Perkins
7) Cath Kitston prints are the epitome of spring/summer and this pretty but roomy floral satchel is perfect for school or uni
£68 from Cath Kidston
8) Have you jumped on the double finger ring wagon yet? If not give the high street clones a miss and pick up this gorgeous one from Betsey Johnson :)
£30.00 Betsey Johnson at Karmaloop or Regencies.com
9) This pretty dress is actually from last years Max C spring/summer collection but judging by the high street anything with bird print is on trend again......not that this matters as its super cute anyway!
also available in blue :)
On sale for £22 at ASOS
10) Need a cheap way to brighten up last years Spring mac? The answer is a cute brooch! There are so many cute ones around at the moment, here are a few of my fav's:
£8.00 from Kategarey.com
also £8.00 from Kategarey.com
£7.50 from Miss Selfrige
£8.50 from Topshop
£41.09 (for set of three) from BrainbowShop on etsy
£19 from seaofbees on etsy
£9 from Accesorize
Do you like any of these items? Are you even thinking about your Spring wardrobe yet?